Kandhei Das Obituary, 20-Year-Old Girl Dies After Coming In Contact With Live Wire

Kandhei Das Obituary, Death – In a heart-wrenching incident that has left a community in mourning, a 20-year-old girl named Kandhei Das lost her life tragically today in CDA Sector-VI of Cuttack district. This unfortunate accident occurred when she came into contact with a live electrical wire near her home in Hairanpur slum.

The incident unfolded during the observance of Khudurukuni Osha, a significant festival in the region. What should have been a day of celebration turned into a nightmare when Kandhei inadvertently touched a service electrical wire passing dangerously close to her house.

The consequences were devastating, as the young girl was electrocuted on the spot. Despite immediate efforts to save her, the high-voltage shock proved fatal, leaving the community in shock and grief.

This tragic incident serves as a stark reminder of the importance of electrical safety awareness in our communities. Accidents like these can be prevented with proper maintenance and regular checks of electrical infrastructure.

As we extend our heartfelt condolences to Kandhei Das’s family and loved ones, we also hope that this tragic event serves as a wake-up call for authorities and communities alike. Ensuring the safety of electrical installations and raising awareness about the potential dangers of live wires is paramount to prevent such devastating accidents in the future.

In the midst of our grief, let us collectively take steps to prevent further tragedies like this one. Kandhei Das’s untimely demise is a painful reminder that electrical safety should never be taken lightly, and every effort must be made to protect our communities from such heartbreaking incidents.

Ads Blocker Image Powered by Code Help Pro

Ads Blocker Detected!!!

We have detected that you are using extensions to block ads. Please support us by disabling these ads blocker.